2002 Trailblazier

Old 06-20-05, 07:08 PM
iamnotaplumber
Visiting Guest
Question 2002 Trailblazier

I have a 4dr 2002 trailblazier. I purchased the suv used with no warranty(wrong choice). My suv has this funny sounding squeaking noice when drive down the road or hit speed bumps. It also has this popping feeling in the floor board of the drivers side when I drive down the road or on the highway. When I turn to the left the popping feeling is much worse. I am thinking that it could possibly be struts or rotors. Does this sound anywhere near correct???

Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-05, 07:49 PM
i dont think its the rotors. struts and cv joints are a posibility.

Old 06-20-05, 08:23 PM
i have a 02 trailblazer w/75000 miles on it since it was new i have had a squeeking noise when i hit bumps, its the hood latch little wd40 fixes that, as for the popping feel a friend has one , and his had a popping,dealer said it was some sort of bushing in the front end

Old 06-20-05, 08:23 PM
iamnotaplumber
Visiting Guest
2002 trailblazier

Thank you! Do you know if that is expensive to repair? I am a female and do not want to be taken advantage of at an auto shop. I just wanted to have some idea of what could possible be so that way they at least (think) I know what I am talking about.

Old 06-24-05, 08:50 PM
I second the hood noise. The pop noise is more than likely the sway bar links. They are poor in design. There are also sway bar links in the rear, they go bad too. I have replaced a ton of these in as early as 12,000 miles.