Suburban, rear a/c

Old 07-14-05, 08:57 AM
Blasterjdh
Visiting Guest
Question Suburban, rear a/c

The rear A/C unit of my 1995 Chev Suburban does not work. I have powr to the controls mounted above the rear seating. This situation occurred when a friend wired the trailer hitch - just stopped working after that. Is there an additional in-line fuze or something. Any help would be apprciated...

Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-05, 01:27 PM
could you be more specific do you hear the blower working feel any air coming out or does it blow air but its just not cold?
if its blowing air is the air in the front working ok?

Old 07-14-05, 02:44 PM
Blasterjdh
Visiting Guest
The front A/c works great - The back blower does not work and I can not feel any A/c at all - I checked at the control switch just above the rear seat - it had power to the switch - other than that I do not know what to do to diagnos the problem---Help---Thanks in advance

Old 07-16-05, 03:43 PM
Blasterjdh
Visiting Guest
An update - I located the rear a/c fan - Located under the right rear quarter panel - I check and found NO power to the unit in the rear... I checked the wiring diagram and it does not show any additional in-line fuzes other than the one under the dash -- Is there a "fuzable link" wire for the a/c - -- I am lookin for any help that you could give... Thanks