02 Suzuki front disc brake bolt-HELP!

Old 08-27-05, 06:04 AM
blaquepapilion
Visiting Guest
02 Suzuki front disc brake bolt-HELP!

i have a 02Suzuki Esteem and i am currently trying to replace the front disc brake pads. I have the passenger side brakes replaced but the problem is the driver's side front brake. i was able to remove the top bolt from the brake caliper but the bottom bolt is not moving. it appears to be stripped at the top and it doesn't want to come out. i have tried wd40 ( a whole two cans) and i still cannot get this bolt out. I don't understand it. Then when I tried to put the top bolt back in , so i could put the wheel back on for the night , now it wouldn't go back in Can anyone explain what is happenning with these brakes? How can I get these bolts to cooperate so I can finish changing these brakes? HELP!!!!

Old 08-27-05, 09:40 AM
keystone32
Visiting Guest
i had the similar problem different vehicle you might want to try this stuff called pb blaster they sell it at auto parts stores the wd-40 is junk then try a 12 point socket it works well for stripped bolts and if that dont work thers a special socket called a gator grip you can get at walmart it has these pins in it that grip just about anything.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: