Automotive Techinical Problems

Old 08-27-05, 08:00 PM
danjanchelsie
Visiting Guest
Automotive Techinical Problems

Would like to communicate with others concerning automative technical problems. I work on alot of cars & would appreciate any input I can get. I don't claim to be a great mechanic. I just have a love for cars. I always have a multitude of questions. My first love is for cars of the 60's. Actually I am 55 and still lost in those 60's years & i'm sure I always will be.
Danny

Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-05, 04:41 AM
Group Moderator
You've come to the right place.

Welcome.

Old 08-28-05, 06:58 PM
danjanchelsie
Visiting Guest
Automotive Repair

I'm looking forward to this forum. I assure you I will have much to say most of which will be questions. I work in a motor pool at a state hospital. I have been with this job for 5 years. Previously I worked in the sho of a meat packing plant. I worked with refrigerated trucks and trailers. I was paid quite well, but was never home. It was a 24-7 type job. I was there for 25 years. My kids hardly knew me. At the state hospital I started out washing and cleaning cars. Shortly afterwards I was assigned to yard equipment repair. This included riding mower, small tractors, edgers, blowers, and weedeaters. Not long alongI was assigned to automotive repair. I really know very little about cars. Therefore i will probably drive this forum crazy with questions.

Old 08-28-05, 07:00 PM
danjanchelsie
Visiting Guest
Automotive Repair

Originally Posted by the_tow_guy
You've come to the right place.

Welcome.
Thank you very much I will be conversing with you.
Danny

Old 08-29-05, 01:18 PM
Hi Danny,

I repair transmissions, transfer cases and differentials. I generally stay busy enough doing that, so I don't often do any other type of car repairs. I will be happy to offer any help I can reguarding this subject. I am pretty new to this forum myself but find alot of helpful solutions here. Welcome!