94 ford f150 check engine light!!! HELP!!!!!!

Old 09-05-05, 07:03 PM
slaveinc
Visiting Guest
Exclamation 94 ford f150 check engine light!!! HELP!!!!!!

So I have a 94 f150 with the 5.0 302 engine. I have replaced the distributer, tps, battery, throttle body fan clutch, spark plugs an have chenged the oil and intake manifold gasket. It has been kind of slugish and the check engine light keeps omeing on after a few minuts of driving. The problem Im having is it turns off after i turn the engine off. So when I try to connect the code reader it gives me a pass code on the koeo (111) and no code on the koer test. If anyone can help I will pay or give you a free pair of glasses from utopia optics. l

Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-05, 07:44 PM
you need to be able to read any codes in the computer once you turn off the engine it should still have a code in continuous memory you can also try driving the vehicle until the light has come on and then run koer test check the link below for more information on reading codes if you still cant retreive a code suggest you see a shop that will use a scanner instead of a code reader.
http://www.troublecodes.net/Ford/

Old 09-06-05, 07:48 PM
slaveinc
Visiting Guest
Exclamation

well I have got the codes 328 (egr closed voltage higher than ecpected) and 212 (loss of idm input to pcm or spout circut grounded>

Old 09-07-05, 10:06 PM
jeffstevens
Visiting Guest
That year there should be two types of systems, speed density or mass air. Which type do you have? Are you running rich or lean? looking at the spark plugs will give you an idea.

Search this Thread