95 Honda Civic Ex Electrical Problem

Old 09-26-05, 07:21 AM
duce110
Visiting Guest
Unhappy 95 Honda Civic Ex Electrical Problem

Hello everyone, I have a 1995 Honda Civic Ex Coupe with about 140,000 miles. Here is my problem, about three months ago I noticed that the interior dome light wouldn't go on. I opened the door and I heard a beeping sound coming from the front (dunno exact location, but it sound like it was coming from the dash), I flicked the switch and again the beeping noise. Ok so I thought the bulb might be out. So I went to the trunk to get one, and as soon as I opened the trunk I heard the beeping noise again coming from the dash. I changed the buld but it still doesn't work. Now everytime the switch is on the ON position and I open my door, I hear the beeping sound or when I open the trunk. Honestly, don't know why its doing that noise.
Another problem that I'm starting to have is the front headlights (I have angle eyes). One of my low beam light (driver side) was not working, but I took it to a friend of mine and he fixed it. He said the problem was it didn't have a ground. But it never went out until the problem with the light inside the car. Now my highbeam light on the passenger side is out. Is it possible that all three problems are connected. Any help is appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-05, 09:53 PM
Cherry
Visiting Guest
check fuses

then check to see powre at ur light in side and to see if u have power at ur front lights,

if u dont then find a wireing diagram of ur car lights problems can be related eletrical problems can be tricking

Old 09-28-05, 05:49 AM
duce110
Visiting Guest
Where can I get a fuse box diagram. I've been searching online but can't find one. Can anyone assist me?

Old 09-28-05, 02:57 PM
See if your fuse box has a diagram on the cover.
Swap the headlight bulbs to check if you have a burned out bulb.

Search this Thread