92 chevy beretta yoke switch?

Old 10-05-05, 09:39 AM
sr71000
Visiting Guest
92 chevy beretta yoke switch?

Hey guys. I've got a 92 chevy beretta that's really falling apart. The exhaust is leaking into the car, my right blinker doesn't work right now (lights up but doesn't blink!), it's started this wierd bucking thing (it's like the engine starts to stall, but then just starts running normal again on it's own..i have no idea ). The last thing that's happened is, as i was driving, a bunch of white smoke came out of the steering column. One of my co-workers told me it was probably the yoke switch. Does this sound accurate to you guys? I've got a friend who does a bit of work on cars and we're gonna pull it all apart this weekend, but i don't wanna go through all of that if we can be sure that's not the problem!! lol. thanks for any help

Kevin

Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-05, 12:28 PM
gordwould
Visiting Guest
for your blinker

check the right front signal bulb for being burnt out or not installed properly and as for the bucking check motor mounts and for smoke coming out of stearing columb it sounds like something is shorting out so i would inspect wireing and switches or relays if any in the columb.