gas linkage mechanical


Old 01-13-06, 07:09 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 58
gas linkage mechanical NEED INFO

where can i find some linkage parts? need some clips that slide on linkage to hold the ball in linkage slot. hope you uderstand what i am looking for.

Last edited by rogerramjet442; 01-13-06 at 07:40 PM. Reason: upgrade
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-06, 06:02 AM
Lugnut's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Kansas City, Missouri.
Posts: 1,172
I think you are referring to a ball swivel. Check Ace Hardware, then the auto supply store. Those linkage items are stored in the back of the store,,ask to go back with the clerk and browse thru them since you know best what will work if you have to buy a suitable substitute.
Old 01-14-06, 06:22 AM
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 948
sometimes you'll find them on those display trees of misc. hardware and fittings.
Old 01-14-06, 08:38 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 58

tks for the replies, i will try this. a few years ago i tried everywhere i could think of, parts stores, old parts stores, some machinics garages etc. finally found one at a friend of mines junk yard off an old truck. its broke now and am looking again. they got to be out there somewhere with all these muscle cars coming back. i am 60 and thats all that was used when i was young.
Old 01-14-06, 04:31 PM
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Livonia, Michigan
Posts: 923
Maybe Year One has the part?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes