fuse names?

Old 03-21-06, 04:31 PM
Lightbulb fuse names?

I have a 98 Ford Mustang and noticed when I was poking around that the cover of the fuse box in the car is gone so I don't know which fuse goes to what. Also the fuse box cover in the engine is not labeled to know what fuse is what. The car didn't come with a manual and the Haynes repair book doesn't tell labels.
Where can I find on-line a place to know which fuse is which. Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-06, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by danaohare
I have a 98 Ford Mustang and noticed when I was poking around that the cover of the fuse box in the car is gone so I don't know which fuse goes to what. Also the fuse box cover in the engine is not labeled to know what fuse is what. The car didn't come with a manual and the Haynes repair book doesn't tell labels.
Where can I find on-line a place to know which fuse is which. Thanks!

try a junk yard for the cover, look at letter next to fuse slots for a description of fuse, haynes manual should tell which ones for what.

Old 03-21-06, 04:53 PM
Yeah, that's the problem with the Haynes manual. It only gives general fuse info. There is no where in the book that tells you (letter or code) which one is which. Not even in the schematics. Unless I'm reading the schematics wrong. It tells you the fuse in the circuit and the amps but not the location in the box. Going to a junk yard for the cover is a great idea though. Thanks.