93 buick park avenue

Old 07-03-06, 01:00 PM
94 lincoln town car

something keeps draining my battery and i cant figure out what it is. i recently replaced the starter and it ran good for about a month. then once i rehooked the radio in the car. the car was dead after about a week. please help me.

Last edited by kriskros46901; 08-21-06 at 09:49 AM. Reason: different car
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-06, 02:35 PM
nap
When you state "brake line" do you mean one of the steel lines? If so, where is the rupture.

If you meant one of the rubber lines, which one.

Old 07-03-06, 05:57 PM
if it is the steel one, you can get it at the dealership for an arm and a leg easiest way, or buy the tools and make your own. you will need flaring tools and bending.

You can buy pre made length at major stores but you need to bend it. If it is to long some people will do all kinds of squiggles with it to shorten it to exact length.

Old 08-21-06, 09:51 AM
Please Help Me!

Originally Posted by kriskros46901
something keeps draining my battery and i cant figure out what it is. i recently replaced the starter and it ran good for about a month. then once i rehooked the radio in the car. the car was dead after about a week. please help me.
i unhooked the cell phone that came with the car because i thought it could be the phone draining it. this car a rattle my brain for about three weeks now help please

Old 08-21-06, 11:04 AM
You might want to check to make sure an underhood light, trunk light or glove box light isn't staying on. Take an amp draw of the batt cable while the engine/key is off and see what draw you're getting. Then you could start unplugging lights until the draw is minimal indicating your problem area.