Dodge Caravan 1996 fan speeds problem

Old 07-30-06, 08:00 PM
Dodge Caravan 1996 fan speeds problem

a ) My Dodge Caravan 1996 Motor 3.0 have problem on A/C and heater system fan speeds. It has 5 speed on the fan, 1 , 2 , 3 ,4 , 5. In my car just working on one those speed, it is the number 5, max speed, those speed 1,2,3,4, are off. I know what have on Resister block on some place but I can't find that resistors block. If sombudy know were can I find that ressister block on my Van please let me know. Thank you.
b ) My horn don't working, if I push the button to BEEEEP. No noise, no relay clicking. I looking for the fuses and the relay bu I can't find. If sombudy know were are the fuse and relay please let me know. Thank you
I have the Chinton boock but it don't is helpe me

Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-06, 02:48 AM
The Blower resistor is located on the right side of the cowl in engine compartment, you may have to remove couple things to get to it.

The horn problem may be a bad airbag clockspring, if fuses are OK. does the Airbag light also lid? and rear wiper works?. There was a recall on the airbag clockspring on those model year, and it's depending on the mileage of the vehicle, differenrt proceedure for testing on lower mileage and higher one. You may have to call your local Dodge/Chrysler and ask them, yours probably been done.

Old 08-04-06, 09:36 PM
Smile Thank you

I don't know use this page yet, But I tank you for you helpe