Old 10-22-06, 06:36 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts

i have a 85 vw golf and its a automatic and i need to find 2 plastic snaps that hold down the shifterto the floor where do i find something like that please help me i am using metal and screws for now but the shifter has a gear slector and that tells the car when its in revers and without this part i have no park and no revers lights i have it riggggged 4 nowto get me to and form work thanks for all of your time

Last edited by vdub8; 10-22-06 at 06:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-06, 01:29 PM
nightowlpunk's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Connectitax
Posts: 456
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
You might have to go to the dealer for that. You might find it at a junkyard, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes
Ask a Question
Question Title: