Old 10-26-06, 01:02 PM
stray goose
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I have a 91 chevy S10 that has some of the vacum
hose's & line's broken and or missing on and around the intake & carb.

Is there a web site that I can get a picture of what
the plumbing of these lines should look like?

thanks for any and all help
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-06, 01:31 PM
HotxxxxxxxOKC's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 8,044
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
What size motor is this? Have you tried a Haynes or Chiltons manual? Also, try your local library. These diagrams are hard to come by.
Old 10-26-06, 03:12 PM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wilmington
Posts: 4,219
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I would second purchasing a service manual, but try and look up your truck on the forums. Someone may have some useful info.

Last edited by DIYaddict; 10-26-06 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Directing members to other forums is not allowed
Old 10-27-06, 08:35 AM
stray goose
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

It's a 2.8 v6
I wanted to avoid the cost of a chiltons if possible.

I will try the library tonight; thanks for the tip

another thought I had was if some one could post a digital picture of maybe the top of there own motor this would be just what I need.

I realize that this is a lot to ask of someone and I would be most appresheative if any one where to be so kind as to do so.

again thanks for the help

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes
Ask a Question
Question Title: