Front Signal Light Out on 2003 Grand Caravan

Old 11-07-06, 06:31 PM
Front Signal Light Out on 2003 Grand Caravan

I have an eyebrow signal light out on the passenger side of my '03 Grand Caravan. It's the only thing not working. I've double checked the replacement bulb I bought and it works fine as a turn on the driver's side.

I've checked the fuses/relays and can't find any discreets for that one light.

I'm thinking maybe a wiring problem to the signal portion of the light. Anybody got any ideas or had any experience?

Thanks,

John

Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-06, 10:11 PM
It's CSI time...

If you know the bulb's good, the next step is to confirm if there's power getting to the connector, or tracing it backwards which can sometimes be a pain if you don't have a wiring diagram to refer to.
Try getting a meter, continuity tester, or test light, etc between the connector pin(s) and ground while the circuit is turned on. If there's no power, you'll need to investigate the wiring to it as best you can visually, to see it it's been nicked open or cut somewhere.

At some point back along it's length it will either disappear into a larger harness making your life miserable, or it may attach with a connector that you can A> test for power while the light circuit is on, and B> make sure the connector is snapped in tight.