chassis diagram needed for Chevy P/U


Old 11-24-06, 02:30 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SE South Dakota
Posts: 53
chassis diagram needed for Chevy P/U

I have a 1990 3/4 ton Chevy w/ a 350 motor. Good truck but it has some steering and suspension issues. I know there are some things that need to be done and then it needs an alignment. What I want to do is fix these things and then bring it to get aligned at a shop. But.... in order to order all the parts for it I need to know what the parts are called. I hate to think I know and then get the wrong parts and have to bring them back since I have to drive 15 miles to get to the parts store. Does anyone have a picture with parts labeled or some sort of drawing that I could use to identify the parts? Or if you know of a website that gives these out?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-06, 03:02 PM
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: North Texas
Posts: 2,345
might be a help

I had a 89 3/4 ton and the parts that wear are called upper and lower ball joints and idler arm.
I replaced the idler arm on my truck.just do a google search you will find something.
Old 11-24-06, 04:37 PM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wilmington
Posts: 4,219
I had a manual for a 93 truck, I will look around around and see if wifey has not tossed it.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes