94 Sentra B13 GA16de Cigarette Lighter Problem

Old 11-26-06, 01:24 PM
Question 94 Sentra B13 GA16de Cigarette Lighter Problem

Hi, just wondering if anyone knew how i can fix my cigarette lighter. There is a main cord that directly goes into the lighter itself that is connected but a set of cords with a white clip that comes off of that main cord is not plugged in. It came loose and I have looked up under the dash and can not find the other end of the clip. It has to be somewhere near by cause the cord is very short. I have a 94 Nissan Sentra Ga16de B13. Any leads to how to get workin again, I would much appreciate it.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-06, 02:06 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
So, the lighter still does not work? Sometimes there will be extra plugs on harnesses for cars with optional equipment.

Old 11-26-06, 02:14 PM
Yeah good point, um i did check the fuse to and its good. I know cause i have a wire going to it from my tachometer and that thing works. I also tried taking the wire out and just having the fuse in there the lighter still would not work. One thing i do remeber is that before the lighter officially quit working it seemed like it my of been shorting out. Not so sure about that though.

Old 11-26-06, 02:19 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Check all your fuses. Most of the time accessories tie into multiple fuses even though it is not labeled that way.