1990 plymouth grand voyager bucking and kicking

Old 02-07-07, 11:15 AM
Unhappy 1990 plymouth grand voyager bucking and kicking

OK. i have a 1990 plymouth grand voyager SE 3.3L V6, and it bucks and kicks when ever it feels like it. i have replaced a couple of vacumm lines that were cracked, changed the DIS coil, the plugs, wires, and i have one injecter that leaks in the third bank. I ran a code scanner on the EEC and it told me i had a TPS problem, an engine overtemp sensor problem and a high resistance in injector bank three. Now, what should i do from here? And could some one tell me where i could get a free vacumm diagram since my chiltons and haynes manual's suck. They didn't have one.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-07, 11:37 AM
Group Moderator
You can find vacuum diagrams here:

http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/12/8f/8c/0900823d80128f8c.jsp

They're not the best, but maybe more than you have.

I don't know where to tell you to start on your laundry list; it looks as though you're in for a long struggle.

Old 02-08-07, 05:05 AM
well, i took the vac. diagram. Someone had switched a few lines around to the wrong places, and using that diagram, i found out that i have a cracked MAP sensor. Repaired the sensor with some plasits epoxy and haven't had a problem yet. My code reader said code 24 TPS somthin somthin somthin. What does that mean and what do i do about it?