i need know whats wrong with my car


Old 03-26-07, 07:07 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1
Smile i need know whats wrong with my car

i want to hook my car up to a diagnostic tester but every where i went dont have the part to my 95 oldsmobile cutless ciera but my car plug is a 94 how much do the tester costor can you tell where can i go for cheap i live in chicago IL.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-07, 04:00 AM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wilmington
Posts: 4,219
I understand AutoZone parts stores will test your car for free.
Old 03-27-07, 06:25 AM
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Livonia, Michigan
Posts: 923
If I read between the lines correctly, your car is not OBD2 compliant. The following link should walk you through the logic of how to read error codes for your model.

Old 03-27-07, 08:49 AM
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 207

Some of the OBD 1 1/2 can't be jumpered, it takes a special adapter and very few have it. Your best bet is the dealer but not for cheap, sorry.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes