93 plymouth voyager a/c-heater controls

Old 05-16-07, 04:30 AM
Question 93 plymouth voyager a/c-heater controls

A couple of days I put a post on here that my low and med.controls were not working on my a/c-heater but were working on med.hi and hi well yesterday I noticed that when i'm moving the low and med.work but when i'm stopped they don't the faster i'm moving the more air or heat will come out.this seems wierd to me but anyone know what it could be someone 2 days ago put it could be my resistor but i wonder now if that is the problem or could it be still the controls.and whatever it is will it be expensive to fix or will it be ok just to use the med hi and hi controls and just use the others when moving.thank you for any info.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-07, 07:57 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
You could get a control panel from a salvage yard for fairly cheap. Just call a salvage yard and see if they have a van like yours, most likely, they have tons.

Also, you could have posted this to your first thread. If you can only see a few posts in this forum, you need to go down to the bottom of the main forum page, Display options, "From the: last weeks, two weeks, month, etc"

Search this Thread