96 plymouth voyager lights flashing

Old 01-04-08, 04:54 PM
96 plymouth voyager lights flashing

i just bought this vehicle and the recirulate light and the a/c light flashes both at the same time. they stop flashing after time maybe once the van warms up is my guess? i've tried to to the calibration/diagnostics test but the lights for the rear wiper buttons don't work. the a/c does not seem to blow cold air either i've checked and it is charged. also the rear air heat was bypassed if that means anything. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

i've read about something like this in the forum but nothing about the rear wiper lights not working even though the wiper works.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-08, 04:44 AM
Is your a/c compressor kicking in when switched to a/c or defrost? You do realize that the recirculate only works with certain modes right?

Old 01-05-08, 07:19 AM
yes, i do understand that it will only work in certain modes but the problem is that both lights flash together for awhile once the vehicle is started up and i don't have the rear wiper button lights to know if i can do the calbration/diagnostics testing. i've read that it can have something also to do with the low charge or no charge but thats not the issuse as i checked it out and the system is charged. the compressor does kick on even when the light is blinking i can activate the compressor. but the lights contuine to blink. the air although does not blow cold.

Search this Thread