Fluid Changes in 05 Kia Sedona

Old 03-20-08, 05:38 AM
Cool Fluid Changes in 05 Kia Sedona

With the economy the way it is it's time for me to roll my sleeves a little higher.
I would like to know the locations of the transmission drain and fill plugs on my lil kia, plus the rear end (rear axle).
As i plowed snow for 10 plus rears and did all this on my own but this import stuff kind of scares me from what i read. I even looked for a chilton or haynes for it but no luck.
So if you know of a book or got picks of routine maintenance on this vehicle i would greatly apreciate it.
Thanx MB

Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-08, 07:21 AM
Group Moderator
Fairly new vehicle so I assume you'll have it for a while. Probably worth the cost to purchase an AllData subscription; 3 year subscription is $44.95 and you get the same repair info the garages use: http://www.alldatadiy.com/

Old 03-20-08, 07:38 AM
Originally Posted by biggssr View Post
With the economy the way it is it's time for me to roll my sleeves a little higher.
I would like to know the locations of the transmission drain and fill plugs on my lil kia, plus the rear end (rear axle).
As i plowed snow for 10 plus rears and did all this on my own but this import stuff kind of scares me from what i read. I even looked for a chilton or haynes for it but no luck.
So if you know of a book or got picks of routine maintenance on this vehicle i would greatly apreciate it.
Thanx MB
I doubt there's a tranny drain plug on this car, I've only seen those on heavy duty trucks , what rear axle ?
The engine oil plug is located under carriage at engine oil pan, for engine oil filter just look around ( or under ) your engine, air filter obviously somewhere on just under hood, etc.
Just watch out if you don't know what you're doing it can be more expensive on the end.
X 2 about buying some kind of manual, either a book or online.