95 Subaru Impreza wrecked

Old 04-21-08, 07:55 AM
95 Subaru Impreza wrecked

I have pics of car wrecked this w/e....I need opinions based on damage shown whether it would be feasible to try to repair or whether to just sell as salvage vehicle. Car has sentimental value but is only worth about 1600 loan value. In your opinions, should we just part it out?
Email for pics [No email addresses in posts, please].

Last edited by the_tow_guy; 04-21-08 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Removed email address.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-08, 08:11 AM
pictures don't tell the whole story...any opinion offered here would be limited in value.

Old 04-21-08, 09:39 AM
Group Moderator
I think $1600 for a 13 year old Subaru may be a little optimistic. I can tell you that with the cost of parts and labor for body work nowadays it takes very little to do $2000 worth of damage. You really need to decide how much sentimental value it has, because the damage will likely exceed the book value.

Just curious, but if it has airbags, did they blow? That would exceed the value of the car real quick.

I removed your email address from the post as it is not allowed. If you upload the pics to a photo site such as photobucket.com, you can insert images here for us to eyeball.