What is best wiring manual for 2003 Honda?

Old 08-01-08, 02:49 PM
What is best wiring manual for 2003 Honda?

My 2003 Honda Accord left side turn, stop, emergency lights quit working. Fuses, and bulbs are good. What I need is a Honda manual showing the wiring so I can start trouble shooting this baby. If anyone has used different manuals, please give me a heads up on which ones are good,especially the wiring. Thanks for looking.

Himeros

Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-08, 04:29 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
A good manual would be the factory shop manual, but they are quite expensive. Start simple with a voltmeter or a test light. Recheck or switch fuses of the same amperage, retest the bulbs, and then start by checking for power at the sockets and work your way back towards the fuse block.

Old 08-01-08, 05:04 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
I use Mitchell's in the reference dept. of our library and run photocopies out of the book.

Old 08-01-08, 05:44 PM
I've never used Mitchell's, but heard it's popular. I've used AllDataDIY.com for other vehicles I've owned and it saved me thousands of $$$.

Old 08-01-08, 06:12 PM
Well, my car repair call-in radio show, that I listen to on Saturdays morning here on AM dial from 8-10 am, is on tomorrow morning, and they use All Data right on the air.

Old 08-03-08, 07:54 PM
Well man I got FREE Factory service Manuals you can download from my website. But unfortunately I haven't found an O3 Accord one to add to the list, but I do got a 2000 Accord one that may help you out. Here's the link

http://joezlife.googlepages.com/backwoodztuner

Jus go to the manuals link and scroll down to the accord section. Hope this helps you out

Search this Thread