2007 Chrysler Town & Country Tire Pressure Monitor

Old 10-26-08, 05:24 PM
2007 Chrysler Town & Country Tire Pressure Monitor

The Tire Pressure Monitor light came on our 2007 Town & Country Mini Van. We had one flat a couple of months ago. Light went out when replaced tire but is now back on. All tires have 30 lbs of air. How do you reset indicator light? I disconnected the ground cable on the battery for about a minute but did not reset light.

Thanks
Rodger

Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-08, 05:44 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
What does the owners manual say the pressure should be? Most passenger vehicles should be at 35psi.

Also look in the manual for a recalibration procedure. With the weather getting colder, tire pressure drops.

Old 10-27-08, 05:42 PM
if your presures are right and you don't have a full size spare you have 4 sensors in the wheels (know to fail) it you have a full size spare you have 5....all have id numbers that the TPM is told so it knows where the tire is even if it is rotated.....if the TPM..(tire pressure monitor) looses the id the light will be on and to the dealer you go to either relearn the id of the sensor or replace the sensor.....about the only thing you can do at this point is check the spare if it has a sensors it will have a metal valve stem if it doesn't it will be rubber...and yes the presure on the tires should be 35 but the low tire limit is 28..pressure to high also sets the light....thinking your going to the dealer though

Old 10-27-08, 05:46 PM
oh and i forgot....once the pressure is right the wheels have to turn about 15 times and the light goes out....i reset them in my lot at work....don't even have to go out on the road