power window problem

Old 09-17-00, 08:24 AM
Visiting Guest
The drivers side power window on my 1995 Honda Accord slid down into the door yesterday. It does not respond to the switch. I realize that it has something to do with the track but I don't want to mess anything up taking off the door panel. I don't have a manual on this car and would like some advice on how to get the door panel off without doing damage and what to look for once I do. Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-00, 09:37 PM
Visiting Guest
Most of the door panles are held on with plastic clips that often break when you pull the panel,Most parts stores sell replacement clips for them,but it sounds like the wiper motor gear stripped.

Old 02-13-06, 09:19 PM
The drivers side power window on my 1995 Honda Accord slid down into the door yesterday. It does not respond to the switch. I realize that it has something to do with the track but I don't want to mess anything up taking off the door panel. I don't have a manual on this car and would like some advice on how to get the door panel off without doing damage and what to look for once I do. Thank you in advance.
buy repair manual It will pay of in long run. I think window is off track.