chip scratch repair

Old 12-20-08, 08:18 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
chip scratch repair

Hello, I'm researching buying one of those mobile chip/scratch repair business'. If anyone has any comments or has dealt with this as either the operator or customer I would really like to hear them. Are these the snake oil type things they appear to be or are they a viable business??? I need any and all help as this is a pretty large investment. The system I'm looking at is Premier Paint 2000 and the focus is to service the dealerships more than a retail operation. Thanks Eric

Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-08, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
My concern right now would be, esp since you say the focus is dealerships, how many dealers will be around in 2 yrs? They're having troubles even selling cars, let alone fixing scratches.

Is this one of the paintless dent removal systems as well? Depending on where you are located, those always had plenty to do.

Old 12-20-08, 09:50 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Hey, thanks for the reply.......... I thought of the current trouble for the auto industry. I think either they will bail out or will be replaced by foreign dealers and I believe the focus is more toward used cars other than new.

Not a paint less system. Laptop needed for color codes from door panel to match and claiming 99.9% paint match.