Windshield

Old 02-04-09, 09:09 AM
Windshield

My problem is not mechanical but I'm hoping you can help anyway. I had a front windshield put in a 1996 Buick Lesabre. It seems like air is rushing in at the bottom of the windshield on the drivers side. It's very loud expecially when driving over 40 mph. It sounds like it does when you have a window cracked. Not only can you hear it, you can feel it. In looking at the windshield on the outside of the car, it does not appear to have any type of molding on the bottom of the windshield. I know there was molding on the top and sides of the windshield and they did put it back but I'm not really sure about the bottom. It seems to look different to me but I'm not really sure. Should I take it back Glass Masters, the company that installed the windshield? I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks, Kathy

Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-09, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator
Yes..take it back and explain the problem. If it wasn't doing it before, and is now, then something isn't correct. Sounds like they didn't get a good seal at that point. Could be as simple as a quick re-install. You know how fast they work.

Old 02-04-09, 10:14 AM
Windshield

Thank you. I'm going to take it back on Saturday.