1993 mercury capri

Old 03-16-09, 08:34 PM
Question 1993 mercury capri

does any one know where i can get a repair manual for a 1993 mercury capri I just bought one and would like to do some diy repairs but can't find the manual paper or ebook doesn't matter which .

thank you in advance

Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-09, 08:43 PM
Group Moderator
Check autozone.com, looks like they'll have it. Just have to "join" to login. Their repair info is pretty good.

Old 03-20-09, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by big_dog View Post
does any one know where i can get a repair manual for a 1993 mercury capri I just bought one and would like to do some diy repairs but can't find the manual paper or ebook doesn't matter which .

thank you in advance
There is no such thing as a 1993 mercury capri. The last year of it was 1986. You probably have a mustang converted to a capri.. in that case get a mustang manual.

Old 03-20-09, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator
nisreo
Well, they sure show it as an option at Autozone. Also, you never know where a poster is from..they were produced in AU until 94 and sold here as well. Not the Mustang chassis, guess it was a Mazda Miata version.
Look before you leap.

Old 03-27-09, 06:21 AM
Smile

I went to the autozone website but they didn't have info for my car. How ever anyone else looking for this info here is a link. Thank you to everyone that took the time to help me out with this

Capri Service Manual