2001 concorde lxi egr fault


Old 04-11-09, 05:45 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: southern ontario,canada
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
2001 concorde lxi egr fault

is it still called an egr or another name on a 3.2 duel cam engine,where is it located on this engine
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-09, 02:52 PM
Unclediezel's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Northeastern PA.
Posts: 2,230
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Yes it is still called EGR....

Im not good with the "Years"....so Either Drivers side, off to your right, of the Intake manifold, Or, Back edge of the passenger cylinder head.----

Either way, look carefully for a 1/2 diameter steel tube and a grommet on the manifold....Once you find the tube follow it down to the valve....And there you are.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: