Camo Vinyl Accent Kit for Truck

Old 10-22-09, 05:52 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Camo Vinyl Accent Kit for Truck

I am working on a DIY hunting truck rig from an old F150. I am currently on the body work and looking at putting something like this on Camoclad Outlet Camo4u Home of the Camoclad Outlet, Camo Bug Shields, Camo Truck Kits, Camo Wraps, Camoclad Vinyl Accent Kits - has anyone worked with graphics like this? Is there any secrets that make it easier?

Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-09, 08:11 AM
Pay someone to put it on for you.

We did car wraps on our race car 8 years ago and all I can tell you is that as the plastic gets longer and wider, the more opportunities you have for getting air trapped under the plastic and the less opportunities you have for getting them out before it sticks to the vehicle.

You have to cut it to fit and if you use a razor blade to make any cuts once it is on the vehicle, chances are you are going to cut into the paint and it will cause it to rust in that area.

In the long run, in the grand scheme of things, you are better off going down to the dollar general store and buying a couple of cans of black and green spray paint and making your own camo paint job. Especially if it is going to be nothing more then a hunting truck.

Putting camo on a hunting truck makes about as much sense as putting shoes on a cow. It might look cool, but it isn't going to make it produce any more milk.

Old 10-22-09, 11:34 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
it is just for looks, nothing functional about it. Thanks for the funny line about the cow