2001 chrysler sebring with a very odd problem

Old 10-31-09, 11:01 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2001 chrysler sebring with a very odd problem

I have a 2001 chrysler sebring with a very odd problem. Every once in a while the car starts to vibrate with a mone it seems to do it around 80kph. It dosent do it all the time when it does I tryed shifting it into nutural still the same I even tryed turning off the car at 80 and it still was doing it no check eng. light. Also when it was shakeing I try speeding up its slow to speed up but it does and the shaking gets worse when I slow down it still shakes but once I come to a complete stop it stops shaking. This seems like a very odd problem I have never come across something like this any advice would be great thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-09, 08:08 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
well to start is to find out if its suspension or chassis related... such as when it vibrates.. is it through the steering mainly or little to no through the steering wheel and mainly through the whole car such as feeling it in your seat or is both equal... first thing that came to mind was a drive axel... if you say it remains when you shut it off.. sign of axel doubt its a bearing since usually they would emit an annoying sound