CD stuck in changer 2007 Volvo

Old 03-14-10, 02:55 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
CD stuck in changer 2007 Volvo

I had to have a car. Tired of driving the dually diesel on non-work details while the wife was at work. Found a good deal on a 2007 Volvo s40. I inserted a cd in the single changer but it wouldn't spit it out when I ejected it. The display said "cd error". It tries, but just doesn't do it. Anyone had any experience with this happening, or tsb's? It wouldn't have been a deal breaker, but I would like to have it work properly.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-10, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator
$800 or so at the dealer should take care of it...

Same thing happened to our friend in CA when we were out there...new 2006 (to him) Tundra (loaded). Wife gave him a brand new CD, Weird Al as I remember, stuck it in...error code flashing...no eject. $500 at the dealer...all labor...and we still don't have our CD back!

I still think he put it in upside down....but jeez..why should that cause that kind of problem?

Old 03-14-10, 04:42 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Weird thing. Try 30 times to get it out...nooooo! Give up, go in the house, come back in a couple of hours, turn the ignition on, and the disk pops out on it's own. Put a new one in.....sticks. May be an irritation, but not worth $800. Car is still under warranty, so I'll check that out, too.
Your friends problem was the disk itself.....Weird Al???? C'mon!