Why walk when you can

Old 03-17-11, 06:05 PM
Why walk when you can

WHY WALK if you can ride this:

YouTube - U3-X Personal Mobility Prototype

but then again, why RIDE THAT if you can walk this:

YouTube - What if? Helping people achieve greater mobility.

Last edited by ukrbyk; 03-17-11 at 06:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-11, 06:19 PM
now, here's the thing:

HOT Drive System (Omni-directional driving wheel system):Honda has developed the world's first wheel structure which enables movement in all directions including forward, backward, side-to-side and diagonally. Multiple small-diameter motor-controlled wheels are connected in-line to form one large-diameter wheel. By moving the large-diameter wheel, the device moves forward and backward, and by moving small-diameter wheels, the device moves side-to-side. By combining these movements the device can also move diagonally.

I noticed again that each of the four winged creatures had what looked like human hands under their wings,
and I saw the four wheels near the creatures. These wheels were shining like chrysolite. [d]
Each wheel was exactly the same and had a second wheel that cut through the middle of it,
so that they could move in any direction without turning. The wheels moved together whenever the creatures moved.
I also noticed that the wheels and the creatures' bodies, including their backs, their hands, and their wings, were covered with eyes.

Ezekiel 10