Ford Aspire '96

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-01, 07:24 PM
Visiting Guest
Question

I recently had the transmission, tires, and battery replaced (with in the last two months)... I have invested a lot into my little car that has gotten me all over.

I now have a grinding noise that sounds like it is coming from the front left tire. I have check my tires and there seems to be nothing out of place... I don't know much about cars, but I would like any helpful hints about what it might be???

The car starts fine, and I haven't noticed anything else that sounds or looks like it needs attention.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-01, 10:25 PM
0patience
Visiting Guest
I'll be honest, I'm not real up on them little cars, but my first thoughts would be a wheel bearing or brake problem, does it continue when the brakes are applied.
Best thing to do is to have the wheel pulled and that side checked out. Some tire and alignment shops may do a free inspection.

Old 08-28-06, 03:37 PM
Sounds like it might be a bearing.

Last edited by DIYaddict; 08-28-06 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Removed quote as it's unnecessary
Old 08-28-06, 03:55 PM
Hi Stan,

This thread is over 5 years old...?

Thank you for your input, but we try not to bump old threads like this. The original poster is long gone, or at least has resolved this long since (or, at least, I hope so ). The information is here for others to search for and add a question, but posting an answer to an old question is something we avoid.

Thanks

Closed Thread