Donations needed

Old 03-06-13, 01:21 PM
Received 62 Upvotes on 53 Posts
Donations needed

I start taking donations to buy one of those:

Fastest Lamborghini ever built: Limited edition $3.9 million Veneno sold out - NY Daily News

Truly, what it does tell you, is how much paper money are worthless.

Old 03-06-13, 01:53 PM
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Not as cheap as the Bugatti Veyron that is 268 mph and comes with a leather interior, sound system and is powered by 2 mini VW V8s (W16) with 4 turbo chargers. It also out runs many others.

The problem with the Veyron is the $250,000 cash deposit just to make and order and to be scheduled for measuring (interior and seats) and then wait for a year or too to pick it up. VW/Porshe does not want to sell too many because it is not a "profit center" but a demonstration of high tech (11 computers), performance (acceleration, top speed and breaking), including and automatic spoiler that is deployed and trimmed constantly.

The really big auto companies offer premium cars for serious, publicity, technology trials.

Audi owns Lamborghini and few others and is a true international company, not like GM and similar.

It is a very interesting market approach and the super cars are example of whit is possible and can be used for product development and systems.

Dick

Old 03-06-13, 02:14 PM
Group Moderator
Received 250 Upvotes on 202 Posts
I'll let you take mine for a spin when you're in the neighborhood........

Old 03-06-13, 05:25 PM
I'll hold you to your word on that. As of now, I can afford 50% of the letter L in Lamborgini on that car. I am likely still to sell it for 300% profit in 5 years anyway. I mean - for my yeaR WORTH SALARY.
tHEY ARE nuts. $4 MILL FOR THAT? It's one of the ugliest cars I have ever see, exercise in sharp angles and gaps. And it's not even that fast!!
Like I said - it simply proves that paper money have no value and money bags will buy anything tangible.

Old 03-06-13, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator
Received 391 Upvotes on 319 Posts
Looks like the Batmobile!

Old 03-07-13, 06:45 PM
It's UGLY. Look at photo from the top and from rear. Looks like a bug with multiple broken appendages. But then again, what do I know. Look at Picasso. Couldn't make it as a very good classic artist, came up with his broken everything style, got boost by his brethren - and into millions you go.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: