Can you identify this part or tool?

Old 07-05-14, 09:10 AM
Can you identify this part or tool?

Can you identify this item? We are stumped! My wife had our 2013 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite serviced at the Honda Dealer. She brought it home and parked it in our yard. After it was moved, I found this part or tool in the grass where the car had been parked. Pictures are with a scale for size reference. It appears to have a portion of one side worn away as if it had been trapped against a moving belt or other moving part. The bolt which is anodized, has #21 engraved on the flat. The bolt is adjustable and has a hole drilled through the middle It has a wear pattern on the head as if something had been rotating against it.The Honda dealer cannot identify it.

Attached Images       
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-14, 09:12 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Welcome to the forums!

Looks like a nozzle of some kind. The #21 probably indicates the size. I suspect it didn't come off of your car .... wait and see what the others have to say.

Old 07-05-14, 06:04 PM
Almost looks like the inner race of an old idler or tension pulley off serpentine/drive belt. Actual pulley itself is gone. Didn't have one done during service by chance? Make sure all pulleys are on yours too.

Old 07-05-14, 06:08 PM
Super Moderator
Looks like a part off a pressure washer or sprayer of some sort to me. I don't think you'd find plastic in a bearing?