2003 mitsubishi outlander a/c/ probs

Old 07-13-14, 05:41 AM
O
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
2003 mitsubishi outlander a/c/ probs

[B]i have a 2003 mitsubishi outlander.my wife said that the a/c light would start flashing off and on and the a/c wouldn't blow cold air.this happen at random times,never knew when.well i thought the (heater control)was bad so i ordered one from mitsubishi.put it on a/c/ was fine.next morn wife takes off to work and a/c light started flashing again and the air wouldn't blow cool air again.]i take car to mechanic,he said there was a wire burnt at relay and he replaced it it and replaced new relay and put freon to right specs.he said he let car run hour and ac light never flashed and car was cold.pay him and wife takes off weekend shopping and a/c did it again.what could this be causing this?? it does it at random times just like before.do i have to take it to mitsubishi dealer to put it on a machine?? lord i hope not.any info would be appreciated.thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-14, 10:08 AM
O
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
update on ride today

[B]went to store this morn,drove bout 15 miles,air worked fine.[/Begin to leave a/c light is flashing on/off.i switch it off drive a few miles,switch the a/c back on again,now i have cold air all the way home..what is this???? thank you...