2003 ford escape codes

Old 08-26-16, 08:06 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
2003 ford escape codes

Have an after market radio that always lost power and would sometimes not come on. I installed it per the instructions and used a wire that always has power in the old radio wires. So I removed the radio and checked all the connections. I decide to go and buy wire and fuse connection to come off the battery. So on my way the radio turns off. I lost power to my key fob and I think the interior lights. Find the 10 amp fuse titled room was blown. Replaced the fuse and all is well. Disconnected the radio until I get time to work on it later. Check engine light comes on. Checked for codes and I got PO 443, 135, 141,155,161 and P2195. Most being malfunction of O2 sensors and Evap Purge vale fault. Checked all fuses and the are all good. Cleared the codes but the come back. Any help would be great, but I am thinking my ECM is damaged.

Old 08-26-16, 11:01 AM
A
Received 113 Upvotes on 98 Posts
would probably find a wiring diagram and start testing the o2 heater circuits they may not have power going to them perhaps a bad fuse or damaged wiring but really doubt the ecm is damaged.
once you find the issue with the o2 heater circuits would clear the codes again.

Old 08-26-16, 11:06 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Got it fixed. When I was checking all the fuses I left the Heco fuse out. Fuse installed, drove it for a while no check engine light and no codes.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: