hydraulic hose

Old 06-11-20, 03:29 PM
S
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
hydraulic hose

replacement hydraulic power steering hoses come pre bent and assembled. Are there new hose material now that allow
a flexible hose with press fit ends to replace the old style metal/rubber style hoses..?? If you want to route you own way..something that NAPA could make up in store,...?

Popular Reply

06-12-20, 02:37 AM
marksr
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 398 Votes on 354 Posts
There is a shop downtown that custom builds hydraulic hoses which is where I used to go to get hydraulic hoses for my tractor until TSC started selling ones that would fit. They could put together a hose most any diameter with whatever ends you needed on it. Look in the yellow pages under hydraulic repair.

Old 06-11-20, 03:34 PM
Group Moderator
Received 1,480 Votes on 1,368 Posts
Napa could probably make up anything you wanted but all rubber is not usually good.
The hose cannot be bent as sharply as a metal line can.

You would have to bring in your old line to have a new one matched up.
They wouldn't know what it used for ends without seeing it.

Old 06-12-20, 02:37 AM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 398 Votes on 354 Posts
There is a shop downtown that custom builds hydraulic hoses which is where I used to go to get hydraulic hoses for my tractor until TSC started selling ones that would fit. They could put together a hose most any diameter with whatever ends you needed on it. Look in the yellow pages under hydraulic repair.

Drangd, ukrbyk voted this post useful.
Old 06-12-20, 08:46 AM
Received 16 Votes on 13 Posts
Yep. Find hydraulic parts store. They normally have a shop in the back that makes whatever folks need. Also, you can order it as strong as you want to. Just bring sample along.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: