Polish/wax/clay - need to remove water spots

Old 06-14-20, 11:19 AM
Z
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Polish/wax/clay - need to remove water spots

Looking for some advice on products that can remove water spots and other hard to remove imperfections....tree residue (pollen and sap).

tried a Maguires cleaner and wax all in one paste....but it didnít work.

tried some Scratch Doctor 2.0 and it worked but I think thatís too aggressive for the whole car. Car is black.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-20, 12:01 PM
Received 347 Votes on 323 Posts
I have 2 black cars, well water, and a dirt road!

I have material but never attempted clay, I simply dont have the time or desire.

But, every summer I do a Meguiar's M20, not that newer purple M21 crap, which I complained about and was replaced.

It basically last the year and as long as I dry the car I dont have any water spots!

Old 06-14-20, 12:49 PM
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
If you use a clay bar use a spray wax to keep a barrier, otherwise you will scratch the clear coat. If you have a local shop that details, they could do it. If you live in central Pa I could help you out. HAHA A high speed buffer with some lite finish would do the trick most likely but I have done vehicles before that sometimes they just don't come out. I am not a pro but I detail cars as a side job for extra money. I only use Malco products. If you search for a distributor maybe they can help you as well. https://www.malcoautomotive.com