Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

What is the difference?

's Avatar
Visiting Guest

11-24-01, 01:14 PM   #1  
How Do I Remove A Radiator In My Livingroom

I need to know how to remove a radiator from my livingroom. First how do i shut off and drain water from rads? Then I guess I need tocut out yad and splice waterlibes together. Is this correct?
If anyone knows of any sites to assist me I have the basic soldering know how but want to make sure i drain these lines.also how do i start it up again once complete?

thanx fred

Sponsored Links

01-09-02, 07:25 PM   #2  
What is the difference?

between a tire balance and wheel alignment? When does a car need one or both? Don't they serve the same purpose? Thanks, Joe.

Visiting Guest

01-09-02, 11:43 PM   #3  
Joe_F
No.

Wheel alignment is done periodically to keep the supension parts and STEERING in line to avoid wear and keep the car tracking straight.

Wheel balancing keeps the tire and rim combination as "true" and "round" as possible.

Group Moderator

FL

01-10-02, 12:50 AM   #4  
Or in simpler terms, if you have a ceiling fan in your house you would check its balance to keep it from wobbling (ALL of mine wobble a little); you would periodically measure its distance from the floor (alignment ananolgy) to make sure it didn't hit you in the head!

Group Moderator

FL

01-10-02, 12:54 AM   #5  
"analogy" that is

Visiting Guest

01-10-02, 02:11 AM   #6  
Joe_F
Nice job on your website TowGuy.

If I'm in that part of FL at any time in the future, I'll look you up. Hope I never need your services though .

Good to know I have a friend in the Sunshine State if I ever need one.

Search this Thread