Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

94 Sentra w/mech now wants me to make decision on injector repair Need help asap

's Avatar
Visiting Guest

01-28-02, 10:39 AM   #1  
94 Sentra w/mech now wants me to make decision on injector repair Need help asap

94 Sentra 1.6L Inj 4 cyl 5M started missing this morning I took it in right away to mech. They put on scope and just now called says that 2 injectors are bad they will replace the 2 for $498.00 or all injectors for $698 I know nothing about injectors is this how much it should be should I replace 2 or all????? I have to get right back to them. Please I am desperate for help

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

01-28-02, 11:51 AM   #2  
Joe_F
What brand of parts is he/she using? The prices for the parts seem quite high. Call up the Nissan dealer and get a price for them. See how they compare for parts and labor.

Probably should be about 100 bucks each for the parts. 400 bucks in parts, maybe 500 total? 700 bucks seems quite high for injector replacement in my belief.

Do some checking to confirm his prices. Ask him if he's using Nissan parts or aftermarket ones. Call a couple of parts stores and find out what they give you as a price.

This is why I own good old American cars. Everything is plentiful and cheap . Whew!

Search this Thread