Car Lift?


Old 02-06-02, 09:58 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Car Lift?

Does anyone know where I can find the car lifts that work like an engine stand so I could rotate the car upside down if needed. I've seen them at a restoration shop but I can't find them anywhere. Might help if I knew what the proper name of them were. Thanks in advance, Tony.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-02, 04:38 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
You mean a rotisierre (spelling?)

Eastwood, JC Whitney, Harbor Freight or any of the restoration supply companies have it.
Old 02-07-02, 08:35 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Crank and Chrome (HGTV) had one in an episode a while back. or perhaps try They have several models of lifts.
Old 02-07-02, 09:04 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Another alternative is to build your own. Here's a link from one of my buddies who built his own.
Old 02-07-02, 09:49 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
the one used by C&C show is manufactured by:
Old 02-07-02, 10:13 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Rotisserie is the proper spelling. Thanks guys I was planning to build my own and had a general idea how to do it but pictures would help a lot. and you provided me with them. Thanks again, Tony

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes
Ask a Question
Question Title: