Map sensor


Old 03-09-02, 11:39 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 36
Map sensor

Recently, I asked the location of my map sensor on my 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager Van. I Failed to list the engine size. It is a 6 Cyl. 3.0 engine. I thank you in advance for your help. Needless to say that in the past your advice was always on the money. Again thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-02, 11:59 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Look under your hood. You will see an emission diagram. It will show you where everything is. Most Chryslers typically have them on the firewall bolted to a bracket.

Hit your parts store or Chrysler dealer for a new sensor. Some years have a revised sensor and bleed package as Chrysler had a problem with some years with moisture getting into the line.
Old 03-09-02, 02:56 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
im thinking right in front of the manifold somewhere close to the alternator on a bracket

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes