Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Celica again

Visiting Guest

03-17-02, 08:32 PM   #1  
thai
Celica again

The car doesn't react to the jump. When I turn the key there is nothing, not even light or blinking. I fully recharged the battery and tried putting it back on. I did even get light on the door when i opened it. Hopefully, I can get an extention on my temp. pass from the DMV because this one end on 04/04/02.

Is there anywayz I can talk to someone on this site? like (I'M) or chat. I think I am desperate to know how to fix my car ). It been almost two years since I have been working on this car. Maybe my car just like to sit in the back yard doing nothing haha. Anyway, I appreciate that you're taking your time answering my questions.

Thanks,
Thai

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

03-17-02, 11:57 PM   #2  
system
sometimes the battery even get charge
it still won't work, get the new battery and try for it
and check your battery terminals
to see any corrsion and clean it.

Visiting Guest

03-18-02, 03:06 AM   #3  
Joe_F
This forum isn't a live chat, it goes by posts .

Check your battery with a digital meter. If you don't have 12.5 volts after charging it, pitch it for a new one.

That being said, it sounds like a bad ground or a missing ground from when you did the engine. Or perhaps, one of the main relays burned out.

Check your cables and battery condition closely first though.

Search this Thread