Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Peugeot 309 GL (Petrol)

Visiting Guest

03-29-02, 01:21 AM   #1  
birari
Peugeot 309 GL (Petrol)

I own a Peugeot 309 1997 model. It is very difficult to get the spare parts of this car in Mumbai or elsewhere in India. I would like to get a repair catalogue and a Part Identification List (PIL)/ Spare Parts catalogue to identify the parts and then order them from abroad. Please tell me how to go about getting these catalogues. Also, let me know where to order the parts from. Also, I want to know the official website address of Peugeot in English.

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

03-29-02, 05:32 AM   #2  
Joe_F
We don't get those winners (or any Peugeots) here in the States. We have not since about 1991. Their quality was so poor and sales low that they retreated from our market some time ago .

Do a search in www.google.com and you should be able to find out where to get a repair manual. I'm sure there are online sources for parts that ship worldwide.

Look in the link in my signature file. It has where to get the OE information. Peugeot might be listed there as well. They used to be headquartered in NJ in the US, but I think they have folded that because they don't import them here any longer .

Search this Thread