Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Automotive Brand Loyalty

Visiting Guest

04-02-02, 07:56 AM   #1  
[SOB]Turranx
Automotive Brand Loyalty

The past several months I've been taking business classes at SUNY Institute of Technology. This is my first semester as a Graduate student. And I need a little help from each and every one of you. You see, I've been given the task to design a survey and collect information for a marketing course; and I'm asking all of you to take part. I beleive that this is the best place to get answers from all types of people who drive all different kinds of cars.
Please visit the site below and fill out the survey. Don't worry; it doesn't ask you for your name or email address or SSN. You can view the code if you like, its completely clean.

Automotive Brand Loyalty

I deeply appreciate anyone who takes the time to fill out my survey. Thank You.

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

04-02-02, 08:39 AM   #2  
Joe_F
I am loyal to GM products. It's all I have owned since 1988 when I started driving.

I was into GM products even BEFORE I started driving.

Put me down for GM .

Visiting Guest

04-02-02, 04:21 PM   #3  
55Redneck
Me too Joe. I've owned approx 25 cars and all but 4 of them were GM and out of the 21 GM's 16 or 17 have been Chevy's. Go figure eh Joe. Check out my latest nightmare project 55 2-door post.
http://www.picturetrail.com/55redneck

Visiting Guest

04-03-02, 05:31 AM   #4  
Joe_F
I agree. I have owned nothing but GM (albeit older) and there are no problems. No need to spend more money on anything else that does the job.

My coworker's father in law lent him his 2001 DeVille for our commute yesterday. That was a treat . I do like my old stuff though.

Search this Thread