OBD-II Vehical Explorer Group Buy Discount

Old 04-05-02, 05:23 AM
matthewgfox
Visiting Guest
OBD-II Vehical Explorer Group Buy Discount

If any of you have been looking for a reasonable good OBD tool this might be a good deal for you. This guy gives about a 40% discount to his products if 20 or more people sign up to a group buy. I guess you can buy whatever you want just need to be a buyer. I think hes got like 5 kits to look at. His site is www.obd-2.com And to sign up for the group deal you go to http://www.tauruscarclub.com/obd2.html enter your info there and the owner Alex Peper will get in contact with you. I think this rally is for group number 8. You can download the softare and look at it today to get a feel for what it will do for you. Just your plan code readers are over 100 bucks. I am not sure how many guys they have signed up but they said they might be ready in about one to two weeks.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-02, 05:41 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Something else to consider. Also try Autozone and Sears. They have code readers for OBDII which will also clear codes as well.

Old 04-05-02, 06:09 AM
matthewgfox
Visiting Guest
Like I mentioned they are over $100 bucks and only do one make for that dollar. They only read a code and dont give you any more info. Check out this guys software it is better then a code reader for $70. I am in the group to buy a kit for GM and Jeep and get nothing out of this other then I get the discount. www.obdii.com was the site that directed me to the deal and alot of people have said good things about this guy and the program.

Old 04-05-02, 06:12 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
I agree. Not saying that.

Simply saying this is one more option to explore.

Old 04-05-02, 06:16 AM
matthewgfox
Visiting Guest
I do suppose that to some without a PC or Palm the hand helds would be the better route.

Old 04-05-02, 06:30 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Thumbs up

You also rent scanners at most retailers, so that would be for free . Especially if you are not an avid DIY guy/gal

All depends. That's why we have options.