Repair Problem with cooling systems


Old 04-10-02, 05:11 PM
Bobby Taylor
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Repair Problem with cooling systems

I have a 89 cadillac Sedan deville and the metal tubing on the side
of the mounting of the bottom radiator hose has broken off. Looks like a over flow system.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-02, 08:43 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Best bet is to hit any GM dealer's parts department for an exploded view of the parts/system.

They can find the parts in a jiffy and have them in a few days time.
Old 04-10-02, 11:32 PM
marturo's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,448
Over flow tube

Is it right under the fill cap, running to a small plastic container? If it is the small overflow tube & the raidaitor is in good shape, it can be, resoldered on at a shop.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes