VW convertable


Old 04-17-02, 07:14 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
VW convertable

Yes I have a 95 VW convertable the problem is the top has got a hole about the size of a quarter in it. The question is there anything I can buy to repair this or somewhere I can take it to get repaired or do I just got to buy a new one. If you can repair what can you use? If you have to buy one where would be the best place that might be cheaper then a dealer? Thanks for any help Steve
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-02, 05:48 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Best bet is to have a trim shop assess the problem to see what repairs can be made. You might be able to get it repaired without changing the whole top.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes